Radio Broadcasting Services
The MCS e-portal provides a range of electronic services for issuing and renewing licenses, such as (radio/ digital radio DAB/ television / radio TV / terrestrial television) channel license. It allows users to submit their requests electronically and upload all the required documents, in order to be reviewed by the MCS staff and approved subsequently. Following that, the user is notified that the document is ready through text messages, so that he is able to collect it from the Public Service Center at the Ministry Office.
(Radio Broadcasting) Department
The Radio Broadcasting Department at the Ministry of Culture and Sports issues necessary licenses for licensing radio (Radio/ digital radio DAB/ television/ radio- television / terrestrial television channel) & television (channel) broadcasting for individuals, institutions and companies, via the MCS e-portal.
Licenses and services:
- Request to issue an FM radio broadcasting license.
- Request to issue a DAB digital radio broadcasting license.
- Request to issue a television broadcasting license.
- Request to issue a radio/TV broadcasting license.
- Request to issue a terrestrial television license.
Requests to obtain licensing services are submitted through requesting the service from the e-services website, via this link.