Electronic Football Championship (Full Team) FIFA 21 – Youth Center for Hobbies – Electronic Games Department الألعاب
FIFA 21 Championship – Ultimate Team
The electronic games department is pleased
Youth Center for Hobbies
I invite you to participate in the Electronic Football Championship (Ultimate Team) FIFA 21 game
– Tournament system: Knockout from two home and away matches with a total of two matches (not the land advantage)
– In the event of a tie in the result of the two matches, a play-off match is used until the penalty shootout to determine the qualifier if the match ends in a draw
There are no restrictions on teams. Any team can participate
We will not receive any complaints related to the Internet
Any complaint must be clearly documented, and the final decision rests with the organizing committee
Match time: 6 minutes.
The tournament starts and ends on: 18 June – 24 June 2021
The dates and schedule of matches will be sent to the WhatsApp group of the Youth Center for Hobbies..
Matches will be scheduled later
WhatsApp group login link:
First place: 4000 QR
Second place: 2500 QR
Third place: 1500 QR
Note: Full name registration in English only
– Any name registered in violation will be excluded (a pseudonym – only one name – incorrect mobile number)
1) Parental relations with children and their impact on family stability
2) Methods of healthy dialogue with parents
3) Challenges of dialogue with parents
4) Solutions and recommendations to enhance family harmony
The Doha Girls Center of the Ministry of Culture and Sports launches the second edition of the Girls’ Sunna Competition. Through its launch of this competition, the center aims to familiarize young generations with Qatari customs and traditions, especially in the blessed month of Ramadan, in order to preserve the Qatari identity and consolidate cultural and community values.
1) Develop CV writing skills
2) How to conduct the interviews
3) How to prepare for a scientific training
Important tips for getting started
Types of lighting
How do we take advantage of what is around us?
Basic composition rules
Dialogue youth face-to-face meetings with inspiring personalities are organized periodically on the center’s social networking sites, in which best practices are presented and the most important issues related to young women, their aspirations and the challenges they face are discussed.
The lecturer will deal with how a person creates his own charms and the effect of these charms on others, presented by Mr. Muhammad Shaheen
This is a series in which the lecturer reviews the foundations of developing self-confidence among young people and giving them moral courage in dealing with others and appearing in front of them with consistency, sound language and clear tone of voice with the use of body language in terms of movement and indication.
Theoretical training on riding skills with providing an introduction to horse supplies and how to care for horses, especially during hot times, feeding and others
Presented by Coach / Jassem Hilal Bouhoud
Online physical exercises is a video recorded of some exercises that can be practiced in a simple way to maintain fitness
Presented by Fitness Instructor Fayrouz Mohamed